Wednesday, August 19, 2009

imagineNATIVE

imagineNATIVE is an international film festival in Toronto and celebrates the latest works by indigenous people on the forefront of innovation in film, video, radio, and new media. I was fortunate enough to have been asked to work on a poster illustration for them. I have been working with Beehive Design and it's been such an amazing experience working with them.

As part of the project, I was also asked to revise "Restoring what is lost" for postcards. Here is the image of how they look.


The festival opens from October 14 to 18. The poster will be a completely different image and I will post it when the project is completed. Thank you for stopping by!

9 comments:

Steven Huynh said...

Great job!

LOL you were pronouncing it right the whole time.

Carlie Russelle said...

YEAH!
high five!
congrats!

looks niiiice Yuta!

Wendy said...

i love this piece, congrats!

Chris Coles said...

It must be pretty cool to be part of such a creative project. I can't wait to see your poster.

marcus said...

nice cards!

Asuka Mori said...

The postcards turned out really beautiful! If I see this out, I would definitely take one of this postcard!

Kim Herbst said...

Came out great!! Congrats!

Tin Salamunic said...

Absolutely gorgeous work. Fantastic drawings!! Keep it up!!

-Tin

Yuta Onoda said...

Thank you so much for the comments!
I really appreciated!