Wednesday, September 9, 2009

101!

I just realized this post marks 101th post! I totally missed 100th... Thank you for all the support and making time to visit my blog!

I just received the latest issue of Creative Quarterly (16). I think the book is out now, so please check out if you get a chance. I also got the message that my work got also accepted for CQ 17 as well! I think the book will be out in Winter.


It was fortunate to be in the magazine with my friend/ talented illustrator Juan Solon.

I also received a copy of Explore Magazine couple days ago. Here is how it looks with the article. Thank you so much for stopping by. More to come soon!

8 comments:

JuanCarlos said...

Congrats!! POWER!

Yuta Onoda said...

congrats to you too juan. POWER!!!

Dave Webber said...

lol, good job fellas
see you friday.

Nimit Malavia said...

Congrats guys!! SO MUCH POWER!

Las Noches said...

Congratulations on 100 post!

Hyein Lee said...

Congratulations~ Awesome~!!

Asuka Mori said...

Viva 101th!
Keep up the great artworks!

Yuta Onoda said...

Thank you for the comments!!