Wednesday, October 21, 2009

EZ Magazine / ASIAGRAPH 2009

Firstly, I would like to say many thanks for participating in the imagineNATIVE film festival. I hope you had a great time as much as I did!

I just received a new issue of EZ magazine from Japan. This magazine features a number of great artists and I felt very fortunate to contribute my work to this issue. Many thanks to Ikeda for featuring my work!


I have one more great news! I just received a message that this piece "All is mine" was selected as best work in show for ASIAGRAPH 2009 (Division I: CG Art)!! The show will be held at 2 places in Tokyo: National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation and Tokyo International Exchange Center. The show opens from October 22 - 25. It's really unfortunate that I won't be able to participate in the show since I'm in Canada, but if you are in the area, please click here for more information and check out the show! Thank you!

7 comments:

Bennett Slater said...

Yuta, you have also been awarded the "Best In Show" Award in "Life". Congratulations, and contact the President of Art to receive your award.

bryce huffman said...

holy smokes. nnnnnice.

Chris Coles said...

Wwwwoooooowwwww! That's amazing Yuta. Too bad you can't go.

Asuka Mori said...

Wow! this is great news!
Congratulations!
Keep on rising!

pete ryan said...

you so crazy!

Yuta Onoda said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

How do you do it?
I am so amazed, congratulations!!