Friday, November 13, 2009

Silver Award from ADCC Student Competition!

I have mentioned about ADCC student competition finalists couple months ago and there was an awards ceremony yesterday. It was their 60th annual award and I felt fortunate to be able to participate in this memorable ceremony. This award consists of numerous categories such as Advertising, Graphic design, Interactive, and Editorial design. I was very honored to receive Silver Award from ADCC Student Competition for "Restoring what is lost". Thank you so much for this incredible honor!

I received the award certificates and annual book after the ceremony.

This beautiful book cover was illustrated by Ben Weeks! He came to Sheridan College for the portfolio review when I was in 4th year and he is such a nice / talented artist. It was such an incredible night... Now back to reality and time to do more work!

6 comments:

yoskay said...

yuta, this is amazing!!!!!
congratulation:)

JuanCarlos said...

Hey YOU
Hey YUYU
Hey YUTA

GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


!!!

!

Nimit Malavia said...

CONGRATULATIONS YUYU!!
SOOO PROUD OF YOU!!

THIS GUY IS 2O12 OF THE ART WORLD!

Chris Coles said...

WOW big honour! Way to go! So proud.

Asuka Mori said...

Awesome! Congratulation!

Ben Weeks said...

Hey yuta! you are nice! Thanks for the shoutout. ps: I deleted starcraft 2 for now. I hope to pwn in my own career instead of battlenet noobs :)