Monday, December 7, 2009

Earth Island Journal Magazine

This piece was done for Earth Island Journal Magazine. The article was about society’s changing relationship with nature: how modern people are falling back in love with the natural world and being re-enchanted with nature. I created 4 different versions of finals with different backgrounds (I posted 2 images here) and the one with blue background was selected. Many thanks to Amy for the wonderful project to work on. Thank you for stopping by and more to come soon!

14 comments:

pete ryan said...

very lovely

Kardamonium said...

adorable work <3

rinaj said...

this is so beautiful. I like the one with the blue background. well done.

Nimit Malavia said...

beautiful!

Yuta Onoda said...

Thank you!

Daniel Hertzberg said...

Great idea and sick execution!

Asuka Mori said...

Nice work!
I personally like the red one because it feels warmer.

gareth adamson said...

I agree with Asuka Mori, I really like the second one. Beautiful work, Yuta.

Yuta Onoda said...

Thank you again for the kind words!

Ripsey said...

Daaaamn! Nice work.

Alberto said...

Really a fantastic work. All your work is amazing. Bravissimo!

Come Bien Books said...

Beautiful work!!!

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read this post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!