Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Crazy 4 Cult

I was very fortunate to have been asked to contribute to the Crazy 4 Cult show at Gallery 1988 in Los Angeles. I recieved a list of cult films to choose a theme from, and the film I selected was 'JAWS'. The opening reception for the show is friday, July 9th, 7-10pm. Please check out the show if you are in the area! Thank you for reading!

"He is the water"
Mixed media on paper mounted on wood. 16" x 20"

Gallery 1988 Los Angeles
7020 Melrose Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90038
323.937.7088
gallery1988@aol.com

9 comments:

Louie Joyce said...

Wonderful.

wesley tsang said...

Awesome work buddy! Keeping busy like always I see :)

Yuta Onoda said...

Thank you! :)

Asuka Mori said...

Beautifully illustrated piece.
Hopefully I can make it to the show and see it in person.

gareth adamson said...

This is so awesome. Loving the movement of the lines.

Chris Coles said...

Really nice! Good choice!

Hieng Tang said...

Wooe I love sharks!

pete ryan said...

beautiful ... and scary!!

Yuta Onoda said...

Thank you guys again :)