Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy New Year!

I'm sorry for the lack of updates... Things have been busy here and didn't have a chance to update my blog! I know it's a little late to say happy new year, but I hope everyone had great holidays! Here are some sneak peek images of book cover illustrations I have recently worked on. They will be available in store in May. I will let you know more information about the books as the release dates get closer! Thank you for reading and best wishes for 2011!

6 comments:

Asuka Mori said...

Nice!
Ake Ome ^_^(Happy New Year)!

mark smith said...

Can't wait to see the books Yuta, outstanding work!

RuAn said...

Very happy 2011 to you too! Never too late to fortune is propitious. As always great work, I have to put the batteries and restructure the blog a more professional manner, which is pitiful. Hugs

Yuta Onoda said...

Thank you guys!

Chris Coles said...

Congrats on the book covers, Yuta. They look great.

Alexandre José de Assis said...

Hi, I sent you an e-mail about a illustration I did recently.

Hope you see it^^