Saturday, February 5, 2011

Change Champions

Here is a full-page illustration I have recently done for the February issue of Associations Now Magazine. The article was about change champions at Beta Theta Pi: One hundred seventy years of tradition is a big weight to carry during a governance change effort. Rather than bow to the pressure, the leaders of Beta Theta Pi recruited volunteer champions to lead the charge for change. Many thanks to Beth for letting me illustrate a monster in the piece, and it was indeed a great project to work on! Thank you for reading!

9 comments:

vomittocolorido said...

Great illustration, I like a lot how the Cerberus turned out!

Nimit Malavia said...

WOW, so badass!
Great job Yuyu!

Taku said...

Wonderful!!

Yuta Onoda said...

Thank you so much guys!

Asuka Mori said...

Good Job! I like the Cerberus and the choice of weapon, bow & arrow.
Your coloring is also amazing.
Keep it up!

pete ryan said...

nice one Yuta!

RuAn said...

Nice work. A pity that I'm so bad with languages (if there were no translators online and could not answer here) I'm sure the article is very interesting. Hugs

Janett said...

great illustration Yuta! love the composition and your color palette, always a fan of your work!:)

Lara said...

You should get into rock tour posters - they would be epic. I love the drama in your work. xxx